
So Justin and I have both gained some weight since we got married and having a baby. We have been talking and we really want to lose some weight and just be healthier. From now on we are eating healthier and trying to exercise more. I usually cook whatever recipe sounds good on the weeknights, but I am going to make a goal to only make healthy food. I really hope that we can follow this. We are only going to have a treat every now and then rather than after every meal. We will see how this goes! So if you see us ask us about our new lifestyle to keep on us!



3 comments:
we can keep tabs on eachother.i too have gained weight since the blissful day (30 lbs!!!!!!!). I started weight watchers online on monday and have been working out everyday. i love the online thing b/c they have recipes, suggestions and help count your points. we will see how successful i am. i will visit back on monday and tell ya how much i have lost :)
You can do it!!! I aplaud anyone that wants to live healthier. I started a program 6 months ago and have lost 25lbs. on it. It is a competition and I've won money. It's only $35 for 12 weeks. Give me a call if you are interested. We start up again on Monday! By the way, your yard looks amazing. It is hard to compete with it! :) Michelle
Dan and I are in the same boat!! We are trying to eat healthy and only have treats like twice a week. Ever since I've been pregnant I have become the treat monster!! Aaahh! I never used to need treats all the time and now I do, it's SO bad. But we have made it a goal to work out so lets keep tabs on each other k?
Post a Comment