
My sweet 91 year old grandma passed away on Wednesday, June 10th. I am happy for her that she will be with my grandpa and her parents again even though we will miss her so. I have been thinking about all of the sweet memories I have with her and I thought I would mention just a couple of them.
1. On Sunday nights my family would visit my grandparents and every time my grandma would feed us vanilla ice cream and berries in special goblets. I looked forward to this so as a child!
2. When sleeping over my grandma's house she was always so sweet and made me feel like I was at home. She would make me my favorite dish that she made and that was Peas and Potatoes (which my dad disliked as a child and still does).
3. My grandma was always so concerned with what was going on with her family. She would always call and check up on us when we had colds or were super busy.
4. She made sure to call us when there was a special program on TV or something that she wanted us to watch.
5. For always being a loving grandma who raised such an amazing son. I really think my dad is as good as they come. He amazes me everyday. I know for a fact that our heavenly father appreciates who he is as a person and the continuous service he lends to the church and everyone who is in need.
Love you grandma!



2 comments:
I am so sorry for your loss. It is hard to say goodbye, even when you know that it is best for your loved one. It is nice to know no goodbye is ever final!
I'm sorry about your grandma. That is so cute that you posted some memories. We had fun with you on friday! Can't wait to do it again!
Post a Comment