
So not much is going on right now. I love playing with Elsie everyday. I just look at her and am amazed that she is mine. It is amazing the depth of love you can have for a child. I know this is gushy but I seriously have been thinking about this lately. There is something so special about a child, especially your own child. Here are just some pictures that I have taken of Elsie. I let Elsie watch TV while I am getting ready and she is so interested. She was watching Sesame Street and when Cookie Monster came on and was eating the cookies she started to cry! It was so sweet!
I was doing laundry and Elsie was so interested in the laundry basket so I put her in it. At first she was a little apprehensive, but warmed up quickly!

We were sitting on the patio the other night and Elsie just sat with Justin for the longest time. She was pretty content! Tiger decided to jump up to because he hates being left out!



3 comments:
She is just the most adorable little lovebug!! I agree 100% about the depth you feel for your child, there's not a great way to put in into words huh? Cute pictures!!
She is so darling! I know what you are saying about the love you feel for a child, it is an amazing thing. You are such a sweet mom.
its funny all day I've been kissing Jackson like crazy because I'm amazed at how much I love him and how freakin' adorable he is. Its fun to see all (or most) moms feel the same. Elsie is getting so big and soooo cute!
Post a Comment