Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!



I just wanted to let my husband and father know how much I love and appreciate them. Justin has been such a wonderful husband and father. Elsie's face lights up when she sees her daddy. I am thankful for so thankful for him. I know Elsie is so blessed to have a father who loves her and will always be there for her. My father is a great example to me. He is always serving others and is so Christlike. I have always looked up to him and owe so much to him. I love you both!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Glad you had a great Father's Day, and I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma. :( Grandma's are so great and special and I think it's important to spend time with them! I love hearing about my Grandparent's lives and learning good cooking and all sorts of things from them. Hope you family is doing ok.