Yesterday we went to the temple for a family friend's wedding and then a wedding dinner that night up Millcreek Canyon. The whole day was absolutely gorgeous! I loved spending the day with Justin and Elsie. We had so much fun just looking at plants with Elsie and showing her the beauty of the mountains and God's creations. Everytime I attend a wedding I also think back about our wedding day. I loved every minute of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
I love the temple grounds, they are just gorgeous! It's so beautiful outside and I too love to see Ky discover things, although it's a bit hot out lately!
ANGIE!!! hey ang, it is jenny metcalf. i was looking at my friends blog. and i saw you. you were always so nice to me in highschool. thanks. how are you. you are BEAUITFUL.
jenny metcalf
great pictures! how did you get the blurry around the edges? i love it. you always have great pics on your blog.
hey angie, it is jenny again, i would love to keep in touch with you. my email is metcalfjenny23@gmail.com
hope to hear from you soon.
jenn
Hey Angie!
I hope you remember me- Kim from AED?
Anyway, Nicole told me that she found your blog and I had to stop by and say hey!
Your little girl is DARLING! So weird to see cute lil' Angie all grown up and A MOM!!
If you see Anne- tell her hello! I miss dancing so much it hurts!
Take care,
Kim
Post a Comment