Last weekend we topped ended our summer with another trip to Lake Powell. The weather was gorgeous and we all enjoyed basking in the sun, cruising in the boat, hiking, water skiing, tubing, and cooling off in the water..... except for my poor husband and his terrible allergies down there. Other than that the trip was perfect. 
Justin was awesome on the tube. His dad could not get him off! Talk about good stamina:) I did not have my camera out, but Justin did an awesome job water skiing too. Thanks to Justin's perseverance and patience he taught me to solemn ski. Thanks honey. I cannot say I did great and was not up for very long, but I did it and hopefully next year I can do better.
Justin and Elsie swimming in the cave.
Aunt Teri holding Boston while he watched dad ski.
Elsie and Boston's life jackets were a little awkward. Elsie liked to bury her face in it.
Boston absolutely hated wearing his. He would wear it when the boat was going because it would distract him, but when it was stopped he wanted it off. I was great he could take if off down below on the boat and take good naps without it.
Both of the kids had good naps on the boat.

Justin was awesome on the tube. His dad could not get him off! Talk about good stamina:) I did not have my camera out, but Justin did an awesome job water skiing too. Thanks to Justin's perseverance and patience he taught me to solemn ski. Thanks honey. I cannot say I did great and was not up for very long, but I did it and hopefully next year I can do better.
Justin and Elsie swimming in the cave.
Aunt Teri holding Boston while he watched dad ski.
Elsie and Boston's life jackets were a little awkward. Elsie liked to bury her face in it.
Boston absolutely hated wearing his. He would wear it when the boat was going because it would distract him, but when it was stopped he wanted it off. I was great he could take if off down below on the boat and take good naps without it.
Both of the kids had good naps on the boat.
Bos and Carter enjoying some lunch together.



No comments:
Post a Comment