Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lake Powell

So I must say I really really was nervous about the kids at Lake Powell. My kids really loved it. Elsie keeps begging to go back. She cannot wait until our next trip in September. The temperature was perfect and everything was quite enjoyable. I am just grateful my kids would not go into the water with out an adult. My kids usually play it safe. Every single boat ride Boston would fall asleep immediately and then get to take good naps in the lower cabin. Elsie loved the sand... Boston not so much. I am grateful for all of the work and money my in-laws put in to make such a fun family vacation. Elsie and Burton taking a ride on the tube from Nana.
Boston sneaking a snack.
Boston loved the jet ski ride. He loved it so much he fell asleep two minutes into the ride! So Aunt Teri brought out a can of shaving cream. The kids had a blast making a mess.
My sweet Bos
So Elsie really enjoyed the foot washing bucket. She started playing in it with truck toys and then she figured the water was so warm why not?
Elsie and Kenzie ready for the boat ride. And yes Elsie wore her life jacket on every boat ride. We were just eating lunch.

No comments: