Thursday, September 30, 2010

6 Years Later.....


6 years ago Justin and started our eternal family. It has been wonderful to grow closer and closer with time. I have heard often that marriage is a refiner's fire. So true! I know that both of us are better because of our marriage. We learn so much and feed off of each other. We have been so blessed in the last 6 years. I know things will only get better with time:) Happy Anniversary honey. I love you more than you will ever know!


This weekend will be the first night away from our kids. With the help of mine and Justin's parents we are able to head down to St. George for some couple time. I am so excited to spend some good quality time with Justin. I am excited for our kids that they can have some fun grandma & grandpa, nana & baba time. I know they will enjoy it, yet I hope they can be good for them. Hopefully everyone will sleep through the night both nights:)

No comments: