Sunday, May 31, 2009

I just love my little family!



Things have been going great since Boston came into our lives. Definitely more work, but it is worth it! Having a new baby around brings such a great spirit into the home. Boston is such a sweet boy and I am so excited to see his personality come out and watch him and Elsie play. He does need to get on a better sleeping schedule though. From 2 am and on he struggles staying asleep. He sleeps so much better in the middle of the day and the evening. I am definitely tired and feel like a zombie at times, but I know that with time his sleeping schedule will turn around. He is a great eater when he is awake and just melts my heart every time I look at him. I love having the opportunity to nurse him and feel that closeness. I loved it with Elsie and I missed it so when she was done. Justin takes Elsie on a bike ride just about every night, takes her to the park to swing, and took her swimming in our neighborhood pool on Saturday. She has so much fun with her daddy who is sooooo good to her. How lucky she is to have a dad who cares so deeply for her and spends such quality time with her.
The other night we ate corn on the cob and Elsie absolutely loved it! We originally just gave her half and then she wanted more and ate almost the whole second half. It was so funny to watch her eat it (probably something that only Justin and I found so hilarious.)

I am so grateful for my sweet kids who I absolutely adore and a husband who is so great to our little family!!!!

4 comments:

the watkins said...

Cute new pictures. Elsie is lucky to have such a great daddy! I am sure it's nice that she loves to hang out with Justin... gives you time to take care of Boston.

Jenny said...

angie cute cute pictures!!!! you have a beautiful family.
jenny metcalf

Stacey said...

You have such a sweet family!

Andria said...

You are such a cute family. I love the pictures of Boston!! So sweet!!