
The other day I was getting the kids out of car and into the double stroller and making sure I had all of their gear like the diaper bag, binkis, both of their blankets, Elsie's poo bear, snacks, and my purse (5 minutes later) and I started thinking where had all of the time gone. Here I am approaching 26 married and two kids later! Time sure does fly! I am shocked at how fast the last month has gone. Our little Boston does not seem so little anymore (at least to us). At his two week appointment (which was a little more than two weeks) he had already gained 2 pounds 5 ounces from his birth weight! I think this little guy is going to a big kid! I am so grateful that Boston has entered into our world and family. He has been such a great baby for the most part. He has been easier than Elsie at least:) I love him so much! Thinking back about how I felt before he came and wondering if I could really love him as much as I love Elsie I feel terrible! I am amazed at how your love does not diminish, but just grows and expands. Being a mother is so wonderful and I feel so bad for those women who cannot experience the joy of children. I am busy doing little things all day. I cannot really check off on a list or do things that make me feel like I have accomplished a lot, but that is ok because all of the little things really are what matters most right now.

Last weekend we went to a parade and a carnival out here and it was so much fun. We were able to walk to the parade and go home for naps and a quick visit from Grandma and Grandpa Great and then back to the carnival. Elsie had a lot of fun.



She went on the carosel with her daddy and then we walked around to look at the booths. Elsie found a booth that was selling used books and she ran right over and sat down and started reading books. She was in heaven. I think this girl would rather have a book than any toy.
1 comment:
How cute! Boston already looks so much bigger!
Post a Comment