First off I want to thank all of you who came to the watch party last night:) I appreciate your support and friendship more than you know. I hope you will love what you picked out and get hooked to these cute watches!
I went to the doctor yesterday and I am still at a 3, but this time I am 75% effaced. Really any day now I am totally ready. I felt totally ready three weeks ago when I was at a 3! But I know everyday this little guy can stay inside is better for him to make sure he is totally ready to make his big entrance. I am really getting excited to be able to sleep more comfortably (well except for the time I will be up with Boston), wear normal clothes again (hopefully this weight will just melt off..... right??), and the best part of all is having the opportunity to meet and hold our little son. The suspense is definitely building and ready to explode or is that my stomach? Oh the joys of pregnancy:)
We finished Boston's room a couple weeks ago and here are some pictures with the exception of some things that need to be on the wall. Thanks so much to my wonderful and hard working husband who did all of the special trim and the furniture in the room meanwhile he was trying to work on finishing our basement and keeping our yard looking so nice. You did a wonderful job Just! The only thing we are waiting on is our glider which I ordered at the first of April and will hopefully be here any day!



And here are a couple of pictures of our adorable Elsie who has been so much fun lately. Her personality is just hilarious and we cannot get enough of her. She is so attached to her Poo Bear, blanket, and bink which she calls her meat.




11 comments:
angie! im so excited for you guys! hang in there..he'll be here soon enough. i cant wait to see pics of him!
Boston's room looks amazing!! I loved it!! I am so excited for you guys. A new baby is so wonderful!! Thanks for having a party. It was great to see them in person. Sorry we had to leave we had to change a diaper!! Oh having kids is so much fun!!!!!
his room is SO cute! i love the blue frames. it's so fun to decorate kids rooms.
After I left last night I was thinking, "dang it, I didn't get to see her nursery!" So cute! Thanks for inviting me up to your watch party! I'm so so excited to wear it, but I have to wait until after Sunday! You look great BTW! I'm sure the weight will melt off, cause there is hardley any there! Take care! Sami
Hey Ang...she is so cute! I can't wait for another little woodward to be running around! I wish i could have come to the party last night, I actually have a watch but want a new band! maybe i'll just order one off her website or whatever.
I can't believe you are so close to having your baby that's so exciting. The nursery is so cute. Good luck with everything.
The nursery is so cute! I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the party. Weeknights are hard. Can't wait to meet Boston!
I wish I would have checked your blog a little sooner! I wanted to get one of those watches for my Mom for Mother's Day. Darn :( I am so excited for you to have this little guy. I hope you have a wonderful delivery and can't wait to hear about it and see the cute pics. Cute pics of Elsie! She is SO darn cute.
Oh and I LOVE the nursery. SO cute!!
angie!!!! i love the name boston and i love his room how are you? im sure you are just ready. you look great. and elsie is so precious.
happy mother's day!
Jenny metcalf
I am so excited for you and your growing family! I love Boston's room!
Post a Comment