
Boston entered into this world on Wednesday, May 13th at 7:10 a.m. He was 7 pounds, 6 ounces, and 22 inches long. What a blessing it has been for him to come into our family! The delivery and the hospital could not have gone any better. I started having contractions at about 3 a.m. on Wednesday morning. I started timing them and they started coming so fast! We decided that we should not wait to head for the hospital because I could tell they were getting harder and the timing of the contractions were getting close fast. Our friend and neighbor across the street came over so we did not have to wake Elsie up and stayed until my dad could get here. Thanks Rebecca and dad:) The labor went so well and was so much easier compared to Elsie! The labor from start to finish was 4 hours! Not too bad:) I already feel so great.



We are so grateful that everything went so well and that he is healthy! He is such a joy to have and I am completely in love with him. He has been such a great baby so far and I am just soaking it all in. At night I love the time I have alone with him so that I can give him all of my attention! As for Elsie she is definitely jealous!!!! She has been acting out a lot more lately and is not too happy that she has to share her time with me. It has turned her world upside down. I know over time she will love him and get used to him and they will be the best of friends one day. I know it will be a huge adjustment for all of us, but so completely worth it! We brought out the swing and Elsie really wanted a turn in it. She actually fell asleep in it! It was so sweet. She loves it and needs her turn everyday now.

I have been so grateful for Justin and how much he has helped with the kids, the house, and all of the little things that always need to be done. I want to thank my mother in-law, Heidi for helping out with Elsie while I was in the hospital. You did so much to help us out! Also, thank you to my mom and dad for helping with Elsie and being there for me.

10 comments:
Congratulations! He is so beautiful. I am glad that it went so well for you. Someone gave me great advice when I had my second. They said that when all the babies needs are met and they are sleeping you say, "No Boston, not right now, I am going to....play, read, help, what ever fits....Elsie right now." The first hears so often that you need to help the baby, that it is nice for them to hear it the opposite way! I have done it with each of my childern, and it has seemed to work with each! Before long she won't remember life without him! :) I am so happy for your sweet family!
congrats! ~ he looks like such a handsome little guy! so cute. i am so happy all went so well and that you both are doing great. they really will be best of friends someday, before you know it. take care and please let me know if you need any help with anything.
I can't wait to see him again. I love his little clothes!
That is cute Elsie had to have a turn in the swing. I am sure with time she will adjust.
I want to bring dinner, I will have Mike coordinate it with Justin. Hope you are doing good. Let me know if I can do anything!
Such darling pictures! I still can't believe you have two!
Congratulations!! He is so beautiful! I am so happy that everything went so well and he's doing great. I can't wait to meet him sometime hopefully soon :) Take it easy and let me know if there's anything we can do for you.
Congrats Angie, Your kids are beautiful! It is so fun to have one of each. They will be such a joy! I am so glad you are doing well! Heidi Fiedler Hage
What a darling boy!! I am so glad that everything went so well. He is so cute. Just enjoy your time with this new one. They grow so quickly!!
angie! he is beautiful, can you send me your email so i can invite me to my blog? metcalfjenny23@gmail.com
i love the name boston how handsome. and you look great!!!!
jenny
What a beautiful baby! I am so glad everything went so well for you! We'll have to come up and see him after we get all settled.
oh my cute little Boston....ok your Boston but I still get to cuddle him. :) I need to see more of him. I will stop by this week.
Love you sis!!!
He is so dang cute!!!!
Post a Comment