Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt with the Weichers Family

Yesterday we had a Weichers Family Easter Egg Hunt at my parents' house for all of the grandchildren. This was Elsie's second Easter egg hunt, but really the first year that she understood what to do. Once she went outside and saw the colorful eggs she went right for them.

The kids were only allowed so many each so it was even, but Elsie kept on picking up more so I kept having to put them back.
Just by her cheesy smile you could tell she was really enjoying this. It was great that the snow melted so fast so we could do this outside.
After the hunt was over we ate dessert, but Elsie stood at the front door saying "eggs". She couldn't get enough of it! We had so much fun. Thanks mom and Alison for putting it together!
Here are some of the granddaughters.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

I love these pictures! Especially the black and white ones, the yellow egg is awesome. How did you do it?

Phil and Sami Carter said...

Cute pictures! Holiday's are so much fun when they finally get into it! I can't believe how big Elsie is! How are you feeling? Are you ready for your baby to come! Hope you are well!

Andria said...

What a fun thing it is to experience life with your children!! I love the pictures. That first one is amazing!!

Megan said...

Darling pictures! Children make everything so magical. What a fun holiday! How are you feeling?