skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My Turn
This is Justin by the way: I never have posted anything on our blog, but I have to tell everyone how I feel about my cute little family. The picture of my little Elsie looking through the tree gives me the butterflies every time I see it! I can not even begin to describe how much I love her and what she means to me! She is the cutest little thing! I have to give credit to my wife, because she looks just like her! I love Angie so much and am so excited to be a family of 4 with her! Hopefully she can control herself and keep it that way for a little while!!! She also means the world to me and I love her so much!
2 comments:
very nice blog justin loved it lol elsie is cute very much so and im sure angie will be able to handle 2 kids while you work i can handle mine (but then again tony isnt gon too long lol)
Cute! That picture of Elsie is absolutely beautiful! You should frame that. Glad you guys had a great Easter and I hope you are feeling well Angie, HANG IN THERE!!!
Post a Comment