Saturday, March 21, 2009

Disneyland!


Last week we went to Disneyland with the Woodward Family. It was so much fun to get away, spend time with family, and the best part of all was having the opportunity to introduce Elsie to the magic of Disney. I was extremely worried how Elsie would handle not having her regular naps, driving to California, sleeping in an unfamiliar place, and being scared of the rides. She surprised me by being absolutely wonderful!!! This little girl was so perfect! Elsie was scared on some of the rides, but for the most part she was so excited.
Her two favorite rides were Small World and The Adventures of Winnie the Poo. We decided we would only buy her one souvenir. She saw the Winnie the Poo stuffed animal and she would not let go of it. Justin had to pry to out of her hands and we left the store. Later Justin surprised her with it and she was so excited! Her reaction was so much fun to watch.

6 comments:

The Treasures said...

HOW FUN!!! We are going to try and go there this fall. How was walking around all day being super preggo?! That just makes me tired thinking about it!

the watkins said...

So much fun! I bet it helped having Elsie, then you could go on all the little rides with her and not feel like you were missing out being pregnant. I am excited for when Kaden gets older.

We need to hang out!

Andria said...

Disneyland is the BEST!! It looks like you had a wonderful time. I am so glad that Elsie did so well!

Stacey said...

Oh it looks like so much fun! I'm glad you had a fun time. We are going to Disneyworld in June, and I can't wait!

Jenny said...

Angie, you look so happy. what a fun experince. i rember my first experince i was nine. how are you doing? im doing good. hope all is well.

Jenny said...

How fun! I can't wait to take Sienna there when she is old enough. You are a brave girl to go there so pregnant!