

So today I had just finished getting ready and was painting my nails and toe nails when Elsie woke up. I only paint them when she is taking a nap because I don't want her to get into everything. But today since she woke up she really wanted to participate in what Mommy was doing. So while my nails were drying I thought I would try to paint Elsie's toe nails with a quick dry nail polish. She absolutely loved me doing it! Once it was done she kept on saying pre pre which is her saying pretty:) Then she pulls out all of my makeup and tries to put it on. She is definitely all girl!




4 comments:
That is so cute. I always think about painting Mia's toenails but she would probably just kick the nail polish out of my hand.
That is so cute.
Well you have begun the long road of nail painting!! It is never ending at my house!! She is such a doll and I am sure she has beautiful toes!!
That is only the beginning! How fun!
Post a Comment