Thursday, October 30, 2008

Barnyard Boo and Gardner Village

I absolutely love this time of year! There are so many fun activities going on and the weather has been perfect for outdoor activities. Elsie and I went to Thanksgiving Point for the Barnyard Boo a couple weeks ago with my mom and sister. It was so fun to spend time together and show Elsie the animals. We went for a wagon ride, a pony ride, a clown made Elsie a pumpkin balloon, and we frosted a sugar cookie. I think Elsie's favorite part was eating a frosted sugar cookie though!



Today we went to Gardner Village with my sister to see all of the witch displays. Gardner Village is always so much fun. As soon as Elsie saw the stream she yelled quack! She remembered from the last time all of the ducks swimming around. Lately she has been making a lot of animal sounds. She makes the same meow (sounds like moo though) sound for cats and dogs. She is really picking up on a lot lately. It is amazing how much she can recall and learn so quickly now.



4 comments:

Heather said...

How fun! I love Gardner Village, and especially at this time. Cute, cute pics!

the watkins said...

cute pictures.. I love Elsie's flower headband.

Andria said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! I love the second picture of you and Elsie!! What a cute mom and daughter!!

jennifer metcalf said...

angie!!! congrats on the baby news. how are you.? im doing well. i just wanted to stop in and say hello.
jenny