

Later that night we had a party for Elsie. Our house was completely packed just with our two immediate families. I made a cake and cupcakes (which took me forever and did not turn out how I planned) and then decorated our house. Elsie would point at the decorations and say Oh and Wow. She loved it!

When I gave Elsie a slice of cake to eat she had no hesitation whatsoever! It was hilarious! The mess was so worth it!

Everyone who came was so sweet and we appreciated their support. Elsie received so many fun things! She is loving playing with all of her new toys. She received a glow worm from my brother and sister in-law and she carries it around holding it by her face giving it kisses and "loves". It is so cute:) The day was so much fun and I am sure Elsie enjoyed every bit of it. I have lots of pictures and video for her to remember the fun day.



7 comments:
I can't believe she is one!! That is crazy how fast time flies. She is a little doll. Your house looked so cute with all the decorations and I am sure the cake was just fine. By looks of Elise they were delicious!! Happy Birthday Elise!!
I can't believe it has been a year! She is sooo darling!
I loved watching Elsie eat her cake! She has such a cute personality!
1 Already! Crazy how time flys! She made out good for her birthday! Hope you are feeling well! Take Care!
Yeah! Happy Birthday Elsie! Isn't it crazy you have had her for one year already?! That was so fun to celebrate so I'm sure you had fun.
Oh Happy Birthday sweet little Elsie!! We saw her picture on Good Things Utah that day :) I sent Kyler's in for his and it was so fun to see. You did such a cute job with her Birthday, it's crazy to think it's been a year huh? Glad it was such a great day.
It is so fun to watch kids on their birthdays. Elsie was so cute, and my favorite was her bending over to eat her cake without hands. Too funny. Thanks for inviting us. Hope you are feeling good. love you sis!
Post a Comment