Thursday, October 2, 2008

4 year wedding anniversary

Well four years from yesterday Justin and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple. It was such a perfect day. I am so grateful for Justin and for the person he is. He is so great with Elsie. She absolutely adores him. He is such a hard worker and never complains about going to work. I am grateful that he gives me the opportunity to be at home because it is the most important place I should be right now. Justin is such a perfectionist in everything he does. He never does anything half way. I am so lucky to have him in my life and cannot wait to spend the rest of eternity with him.
For our anniversary my parents were able to watch Elsie so we could go to dinner. We went to Market Street Grill and it was absolutely delicious. It was so great to go to dinner with just us two. We do not get to spend a whole lot of one on one time anymore (most of you know this who have kids), but it is worth it! Love ya Justin!

4 comments:

the watkins said...

Happy Anniversary!

Stacey said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the slide show.

Andria said...

I love your wedding pictures. It looks like it was an amazing day!! Congratulations!!

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad you had a wonderful night!