Monday, September 15, 2008

Wheeler Farm

On Saturday our little family went to Wheeler Farm to enjoy the gorgeous fall day outside. I have wanted show Elsie the animals that matched the sounds we have been trying to teach her. It was such a fun day.

Elsie went on a pony ride and seemed a litte apprehensive with the new experience.








We saw the ducks and Elsie was absolutely fascinated by them. She got so excited!




We had a picnic on the grass. Elsie has my old phone as a toy and she loves to say hi!


7 comments:

Andria said...

What a fun day!! I bet the weather was perfect!! We always go to Wheeler farm when it is too hot!! I love the picture of Elsie on the phone!!

Stacey said...

You guys are such fun parents, and she is so darling! I'm glad you had a nice time.

the watkins said...

Fun, cute picture on the pony and phone.

The Treasures said...

That looks fun! Cute little girl. She's getting so big so fast. Crazy.

Jenn said...

oh so fun. I love family picnics. She is the most adorable thing ever! I just love her smile.

CoLiE-O said...

she is so stinkin cute!!

CoLiE-O said...
This comment has been removed by the author.