
I want to thank my husband for being so sweet on Mother's Day. Justin bought me a basket hanging hook and two hanging baskets. I loved this because we have been working on our patio and it is great to now have a splash of color outside. He also made me grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch!



6 comments:
beautiful flowers! Glad you had a good day. Did you guys leave early Friday to watch PS I Love You? Did you love it?
Obviously Justin did!
The flowers are so pretty, did you do your patio yourselves? We want to do ours this summer.
I'm glad you had a good mothers day, you totally deserve it!
Hey Angie!! I am SO glad you left me a message! I love your cute blog, and you are not alone - I was all about The Bachelor! And I was rooting for Shayne too, YAY!!! And about your post on the young woman's testimony - it breaks my heart too when I see parents who just don't seem to understand the gift that children are and how precious they are. Anyway Elsie is absolutely darling. We need to get together more often
oh how sweet of Justin. I love flowers and how it makes your house feel like a home. I need to come see the patio... Love you sis!
angie.
member me? from dance? nicole humphrey? i was snoopin and found your blog. your little girl is gorgeous! hows rest of the fam? its good to see you on here, you havent changed a bit!!
How sweet! You'll have to have a BBQ when you get it all done! I'm so glad you changed your blog I haven't been able to get on it forever. Elsie is getting so big!
Post a Comment