Thursday, May 31, 2012

Retirement.....

My parents have worked so hard to make life great for all of us kids.  I have been looking forward for this day for them to retire for a long time.  My dad was a very hard working sales engineer and my mom was an amazing 3rd and 4th grade teacher.They are 70 years old and deserve to have the opportunity to do things they have been wanting to do for a long time.  Their first big thing they are going to do is go on a LDS mission.  They are such good examples to me.  My parents are some of the hardest workers I know, and they always put the Lord first. My dad's company had a very nice retirement party for him and I was celebrating for my mom too since school teachers really do not get those kinds of perks. I am excited for my parents to be able to be with the grandkids more and not be so busy all of the time. 

Here is a picture of my parents, my brother Greg, and me.

No comments: