Friday, May 4, 2012

Boston is potty trained!!!!

Two weeks before Boston's birthday I firgured it was time to do the fun and thrilling potty training thing.  I would have tried earlier, but with our trip to Hawaii I was worried he would regress while we were gone.  I have totally underestimated Boston!  After 3 days of potty training and and only having ONE accident each day for those three days he was completely done...night time and all!  The next Sunday he got sick throwing up and with the runs and he was still learning how to handle and recognize that.... so he did ok but I am not counting that because the next day he was back to going potty on the toliet.  I couldn't blame him because he was sick. But Boston has never liked to be wet and poopy even as a baby.  I would know when he would poop almost immediately even as a baby because he would cry until he was changed.  Yay for Boston and me since I have changed diapers for 4 1/2 years straight since Elsie and Boston were so close in age.  I love having no diapers!  Good job Boston!

No comments: