Sunday, May 13, 2012

Boston turned 3!

I cannot believe our Boston is 3 already!  We love this kid so much!  Boston loves cars, dinosaurs, milk, fruit, wheat pancakes, candy, his best friend and sister Elsie, swinging, and playing outside.  He gives me so much love all of the time.  I seriously get hugs and kisses all day long.  I am so grateful to be his mom!  Boston is currently in speech therapy is doing better.  Over the last month he has more desire to try to speak and communicate.  I love hearing him talk because I know it does not come as naturally and he has had to work hard to learn how to talk. Boston and Elsie play all day together and for the most part get along very well except for those mini physical battles.

On Boston's actual birthday it was on a Sunday and Mother's Day so we could not go out, but he still had a special day by celebrating at home.  We made sugar cookies and took them to his nursery class at church and he played on his new trike a lot and his new presents.

No comments: