Monday, October 24, 2011

Gardner Village 2xs and the Pumpkin Patch

There is a pumpkin patch where 100% of the proceeds go to the Perpetual Education Fund. The pumpkins are free with whatever donation you would like to make. I love this idea! The pumpkin patch was super cute and my kids had fun!
We also went to Gardner Village two times in one week. We went once with Heidi, Lindsey, Teri, and all of the Woodward grandkids. We all had a great time and it was not very busy that day. Nana got the kids sugar cookies that they just loved! Then a few days later we went with my mom during the day since she was off of school for fall break. This was really special because my mom always is working and she never gets to do fun stuff like this during the day. It was a mad house though! I have never seen it so busy. They had delicious food stands, activities, and booths everywhere. I was fun even though it was packed because of all of their extra things going on since kids were off of school.





No comments: