This year I was lucky to have my birthday on a Saturday so that meant I got to spend the entire day with Justin and the kids! I felt so spoiled and had such a wonderful birthday. We started off with my parents taking us to Kneaders for french toast. Oh and it was so delicious! Then we wanted to drive through the Alpine Loop to look at the beautiful leaves starting to change colors and take the kids for their first fishing experience. I love doing these kinds of things with my family. Spending no money, and purely enjoying the creations around us. I had the opportunity to go to the Women's Conference at the Conference Center that evening. It was so inspiring and I feel so grateful to be a member of the church and be a part of something that is so special! Afterwards I met Justin and some of this family over to Gateway and ate at Typhoon. It was very good! I felt so blessed to have so many people wonderful people in my life. I spent a lot of time on the phone talking and texting and it made me feel so loved... so thank you everyone for making my day special!
Elsie would not sing Happy Birthday unless I had a birthday cake:) Justin bought this delicious raspberry cheesecake ice cream cake from Coldstone. Mmmm... so good.



No comments:
Post a Comment