One of my most favorite things in the world is watching my kids enjoying reading or looking at books. In this case I gave Boston a book as we were driving home from Elsie's dance class hoping he would stay awake just until we got home, but it didn't work. I thought this was so precious!
Elsie has a love for the scriptures already. In primary each child gets a scripture reading chart each month in effort to start an early habbit of scripture reading. Elsie has taken this challenge to heart! She gets so excited to read the scriptures everyday. Since Justin is the ward Mission Leader right now and he is always talking to the missionaries so he asked them to give Elsie a Book of Mormon. Elsie will carry her BOM around the house all day just flipping through the pages. She seriously will do this for about 30 minutes each day no joke! On this particular day she wanted to watch a show before bedtime on our bed. I went to check on her and this is what I found:)
Elsie has a love for the scriptures already. In primary each child gets a scripture reading chart each month in effort to start an early habbit of scripture reading. Elsie has taken this challenge to heart! She gets so excited to read the scriptures everyday. Since Justin is the ward Mission Leader right now and he is always talking to the missionaries so he asked them to give Elsie a Book of Mormon. Elsie will carry her BOM around the house all day just flipping through the pages. She seriously will do this for about 30 minutes each day no joke! On this particular day she wanted to watch a show before bedtime on our bed. I went to check on her and this is what I found:) 



No comments:
Post a Comment