Justin was so incredibly sweet and surprised Elsie, my mom, and I with Disney on Ice tickets. I was just as excited as Elsie because I had never seen it. I honestly enjoyed it so much, not only the show, but spending some alone time just with Elsie and my mom. It is very rare not to have Boston with us. I know Elsie enjoyed getting some alone time.
Elsie had never been on trax so we decided to take her for a train ride down there and she loved it. Once the train started, Elsie expressed her excitement vocally.... very loudly. Everyone around us laughed at her. It was hilarious. 
Once we got there she was sad because she was not wearing a princess dress like a lot of the other girls. Next time we will have to do that.

Once we got there she was sad because she was not wearing a princess dress like a lot of the other girls. Next time we will have to do that.





No comments:
Post a Comment