
At the first of February Elsie all of a sudden wanted to go on the potty herself. I had put out a potty about 3 or 4 months before and she would go every now and then. But this time she went a whole day consistently going on the potty. I decided to go for it. It took about three days with about an accident or two a day and then she had it. We had a sticker potty chart and tootsie rolls as her reward. She is doing awesome now! She wore a diaper at night for about a week and then would not put one on after that. Cross my fingers, two months later she has never had an accident at night. I love having just one in diapers. We are so proud of her and I know she is happy to be a big girl! I thought that was pretty good for a two and three month old!



No comments:
Post a Comment