Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Easter Bunny

The other day I took the kids to the mall. Elsie was very hesitant to see the Easter bunny but I still wanted to try. I put Boston on his lap first and then Elsie hysterically starting crying. She wanted me to get Boston away from him. She would not get near him. The only thing I could get her to do is wave to him.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Yay! Cute new post. So fun to see the pictures of the kids. I love the one of Elsie and Boston with the hats on. You can really see how much Boston looks like Elsie in that.

Stacey said...

Oh my word! You are a blogging machine! I love all of the pictures of your cute kids! You have such a great family.

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

so excited to see all your updates! ;) can't believe how big and CUTE your kiddos are