Monday, November 9, 2009

Elsie is growing up!

Since we do not have Internet I have seriously fallen behind with blogging. Internet has become a luxury that we will hopefully have back soon:)

My little girl is growing up. On September 23rd I woke up and decided it was time for the binki to be taken away. I snipped the very end off of Elsie's bink and ever since she never wanted anything to do with it. She would ask for her bink and then I would give her the altered bink and she would just laugh. Then she would ask for a new bink and I gave her another altered bink. She ended up just throwing them away herself. I could not believe how well she adjusted. The hardest adjustment of all has been sleeping. She does not go down easily for her nap and for bed like she used to. She has never slept so much in our bed as she has over the past month.
On September 24th Elsie decided that she wanted to go potty on her toilet. She ran and sat down and went pee..... and then ran away.... came back and went poop! It was a wonderful birthday present that day! I am hoping that I can get her to be potty trained soon:)

No comments: