We went to Lake Powell last week and had a wonderful trip. I am convinced the best time to go is in September. The temperture of the water and the air was so pleasant. The nights were perfect because it would cool off to a very comfortable temperture. I was extremely hesitant to take our kids because I felt like there are too many things that would be stressful, too hot outside, and drowning was definitely on my mind. Thankfully everything was wonderful! It was my favorite trip to Lake Powell by far even though I hardly was in the sun (because of Boston.)
Jet skiing with daddy. Elsie loved this!
Elsie and Burton cooling off on the house boat.
Playing in the water.
Boston was awesome the whole time. Every time we went on the boat he was asleep within minutes.
Elsie loved the sand. She sad sand everywhere.... all in her diaper, her hair, and every other place possible!
Chris was burried!






3 comments:
Oh my word! Boston is looking so much like Elsie! Cuties!
Glad you guys had such a fun trip! It is stressful going as a mom, but the kids have so much fun!
That little boy is getting so big! I'm glad you guys had fun, we wish soooooo bad we were there!
Post a Comment