Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Boston is 6 months!

Boston as a newborn 1 month2 months3 months4 months5 months6 months
How time flies! Boston has been in our lives for about six months now and he has brought such a wonderful spirit into our home. Ever since he was born I have felt that he is a special spirit. He has such a sweetness about him. Boston rolls over both directions, sits up but leans forward and just wants to eat his toes, loves to try talking and makes the mama and dada sounds that really are just gibberish (I know he really does not know the meaning), has the cutest laugh and smile, is a terrible sleeper, loves to laugh at his sister, and absolutely melts my heart. We absolutely love having him in our lives. He came to us as a surprise and we are so grateful for it! The Lord has something special for him.



Something that I absolutely love about Boston are his hands and long fingers. When he nurses his hand always tries to find my finger and then he holds on. His hands are so large, yet delicate and soft.
I started Boston on rice cereal and he really did not want anything to do with it (Elsie from the first spoonful never resisted. I often overfed her.) I have tried about four times since then and I have to work really hard to get him to open his mouth. Once I can get his mouth open (whether he is laughing or crying) I shove the spoon in. Hopefully I can get him to eat a little easier:)

3 comments:

Andria said...

Time really does fly!! I cannot believe he is 6 months old!! That is so crazy!! Both of your children are just darling!!

the watkins said...

The picture of Boston in the towel, I can totally see that he is Elsie's brother. It's fun to see him growing up!

Heather said...

What a sweet boy! He is so cute. I love that cake you made for Elsie's birthday, how awesome!! She is so darling too. Looks like you guys have been having fun!