Saturday, January 9, 2010

December Craft Projects

This December I thought I would try to make a couple of crafts. We have never had decent stockings because I do not know how many I will need once our family is complete I decided just to make them. My sister in-law helped me out a bit with the idea. It took a lot of time because I had to hand do a lot, but it was fun and memorable!

About 8 women in our ward got together to make this project. Some people did also did Santa letters. It was a fun project and we all had our own twists on the letters. I opted to do glitter on all letters.
We made a gingerbread house as a family. It was a lot of fun for us. Next time the kids get one house and the adults get our own house....we had it all looking nice then Elsie added all of her lovely touching which completely erased all of our hard work:)

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I love your stockings! They are darling. You did a great job.

The Treasures said...

Nice work on those projects! They are darling!