Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Summer has gone oh so fast!

I cannot believe this summer is already over. I feel like I have barely gotten out of the house. I have been pretty overprotective with Boston and have not taken him out and about a lot because he has such fair skin and since you are not really supposed to put sunscreen on babies (I still put on a little though) I did not want to take too many chances to burn his soft baby skin. Here are just a couple random pictures over the past couple weeks of my little angels.

I carry Boston around on my hip often while I try to accomplish things around the house. I noticed in the mirror how cute his little arms looked so I took a picture:)
Here we are at Thanksgiving Point. We had a picnic with some of our friends and went to $2 Tuesdays. Here is Elsie playing in the sprinklers with her cousin Jackson and then getting cold so playing in our bathtub afterwards.

No comments: