We were able to go to San Diego last weekend with my family for my brother's wedding. It was an incredibly short trip, but so much fun. It was Elsie and Boston's first time seeing the ocean. Elsie cannot quit talking about the beach. She keeps on saying bucket, shovel, dolphin, waves. We already cannot wait to take them back.
Boston was such a great sport. The weather was perfect for him because it was not too hot especially with him not playing in the ocean.
I really thought she would be scared of the waves, but she absolutely loved it! She did not want to go far from Justin though.
I did not play in the ocean the first day because I gave my attention to Boston.
Our hotel was in a perfect location and was gorgeous. We could walk out at be at Sea Port Village. This is where we ate most of the time and shopped for souvenirs.
This was Elsie's first glimpse of the ocean.
One thing I really miss from the vacation is having a king size bed. For some reason when we go on vacation Elsie really likes to sleep with us and for the time being Boston sleeps with us and so our bed was really full. No spare room:) 




6 comments:
I so wish we had a king size bed. I also would love to live by the ocean. It is so beautiful! I'm glad you guys had a fun trip. The pictures from the wedding and family pictures look beautiful. That is so neat that everyone was able to be there.
It looks like you guys had such a great time!! All of the pictures are so beautiful!!
Look how good you have been at posting! I have been such a slacker! I need to get on top of it again. London looks completely different from my last post!
Duh, I didn't even finish! That trip looks like it was fun! I'm so jealous! You guys are so cute. I love the pic of the kids in your bed. lol
How fun! I love Seaport Village, I am jealous!! Your kids are SO darling. I too wish we had a king size bed! I can't wait to take my kids to the beach.
ANGIE!!!!! THANKS for being an amazing friend. what would i do without friends like, you i dont know. i truly appriciate your kind words.
have a great week girly!!!!!
Jenny
Post a Comment