Sunday, August 9, 2009

Some Random Pictures



My two little munchkins that melt our hearts.
Boston is so much fun lately. His little personality is starting to come out and he is getting very interested in toys. He received his first set of shots this last week and we both hated it. I think it is just as hard on me as it is him! I know they are important, but if I could I would easily avoid them all together.
I put Elsie's hair in curlers the other night and she just loved having them in because I told her they were pretty. I can call anything pretty and she will keep it on because she is such a typical girl that loves to be pretty and do all of the girlie things.





Justin was picking some vegetables out of our garden and Elsie decided to help him. She really enjoys picking the green tomatoes..... hence the reason why we have not had a lot cherry tomatoes so far.

2 comments:

Madsen Family said...

all your pics are adorable! we don't have many cherry tomatoes either because kenzie picks all the green ones too. but they are too cute about it! love elsies rollers!

Andria said...

I cannot believe how quickly Boston is growing!! Elsie looks like a great big sister!! I love all your pictures. The new family picture is so cute!!