Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What my days consist of....

I am in love with my kids!!! They really are so much fun even though they have their little episodes. I am so grateful for them. Boston started smiling last week and it just melts my heart. He is so incredibly sweet. I love when he sleeps in my arms. I just savor the moment. Elsie has also been mimicking my comments that I say to Boston like don't cry, are you ok, and goodnight love you. She says these things to Boston and her dolls.

Last week my friend Mindi invited me to go on a tour through the Sweets factory. Thanks Mindi! It was a lot of fun to see and to get out of the house. For the tour we had to wear hair nets and to get Elsie to keep it on I told her it was pretty and so she kept it on and wore it in the car on the way home. If I tell her anything is pretty she will wear it and keep it on. She is such a girl:)

2 comments:

the watkins said...

What a cute smile. I love their little toothless smiles!
I'm glad you are adjusting so well :)

Andria said...

You do have sweet, cute kids!! I am glad you are enjoying your new baby!! He is a doll and growing so fast!!