Last weekend we went to St. George for Valentine's Day, the Parade of Homes, and really just to get away. It was a fun weekend. Great to get out of the snow! We did some light 4 wheeling, spooling, golfing, getting massages, visiting the homes in the parade, eating, and just hanging out with the Woodwards and the Watkins. I should have taken some pictures of the homes we saw. I could not believe how amazing some of them were. I loved seeing the different styles of homes and how each one was decorated. There were some homes that were really nice, but definitely over the top. I do not think anyone needs 15,000 square feet with a climbing rock wall, basketball court, raquetball court, gym, putting green inside, a theater, and a huge pool outside with 2 slides a cave with a plasma inside, and another cave with a hot tub! Seriously this house had absolutely everything you could think of. It would be really fun to have all of that stuff, but extremely unneccessary and way too much worldly stuff. I guess if you had it your kids would always be there with their friends because they would not find a place any better to hang out!

Elsie went just outside the house on a Rhino ride with Nana and Baba and she hated it. I guess it was a little extreme for her going about 5 mph. She wanted to get off immediately. Maybe one day she will like it. She definitely loved the spool though. I think this girl will want to be a swimmer one day!
5 comments:
What a fun weekend. I am so jealous that you got to spend time in the warm weather. Sounds like you had a nice time!!
Sounds like an amazing place...sometimes I think I could get use to the worldly! ;) I'm glad you guys had fun!
I wish we could have hung out more too. We really should plan a trip to go down with just us. Not that we don't love the parents there too. I like your new header with all the fun pictures.
I wanted to tell you congrats on the new baby. That is really fun!!!
You should have come to say hi to me! I miss your cute little family.
Post a Comment