
I just wanted to tell Justin how much I appreciate how hard he works for us and for being such an awesome dad! I have started teaching dance again one night a week and Justin gets Elsie the entire night. They have been having so much fun together. At night when Justin is laying on the couch Elsie climbs up with her binki and her blanket ready to cuddle with him. Justin will either turn on Little Einsteins or Seaseme Street and they have their special time on the couch before she goes to bed. She expects it every night. It is so sweet to see the love they have for each other. Elsie gets so excited when Justin walks in the door every night. I am so grateful for his dedication to Elsie and I. 

Justin and I had the opportunity to go to the temple last night for a session with his parents. It was so great because it has been quite awhile since we have gone through a session. We have done sealings a number of times lately, but we have not taken the time to go through a session. I noticed a huge difference when we got home how great we felt and how we felt at peace about things we have been stressing about lately. It is so amazing what the temple can do! We have only gotten a babysitter about 3 or 4 times so we could go out together since Elsie was born so this was really needed. We actually had this great girl in our ward babysit for us last weekend so we could go to dinner and a movie with our friends and it was also such a great night. It is so nice to go to dinner and actually sit and eat without having to entertain or feed someone else. We could actually have a normal conversation:)



6 comments:
That is so nice for you to go teach one night a week. I am sure Elsie and Justin enjoy their time together too! I keep telling Michael we need to go do a session... its been awhile for us. It was fun going out with you guys... I love the kids but its nice to just go out with adults too.
What a sweet husband! I am glad you are teaching where are you? Sarah loved babysitting for you, Elsie is so cute. I love the pictures, did you photoshop them?
Good for Justin! I actually like working on Thursdays because I know Sienna gets to hang out with her daddy all day. Blake loves it too!
How is everything going in your pregnancy? I cant belive your due in May and that your having a boy. That's so exciting. I found you guys through Heathers blog and just thought I would see how you were doing.
So cute! I love the bond that kids have with their parents, so precious. How great you got to do a session, I really need to be better at this! I usually just get in some quick initiatories. How are you doing lately?
so cuute i didnt know you had a blog now im gonna add you :) i love that picture of justin and elsie in the snow it so cute
Post a Comment