
We had our ultra sound on Monday and our next baby is... a boy! I would have not believed the ultra sound tec if she said it was a girl. All along I have thought it is a boy just because I have felt so much differently than with Elsie. My due date might be pushed up a week to May 15th because he is measuring big:) I am not going to complain about that! We are so excited to have a little boy. We just hope that he is good to his older sister:) So far the name we have decided on is Boston Drew. It might change but for now that is what it will be.
The tec discovered in the umbilical cord there were only two vessels, when it is normal to have three. She inspected everything really closely because the two vessels can be associated with abnormalities. She could not find anything that looked unusual so that is good. I guess it is not very common to have only two vessels and in our case the baby could just be a little smaller at birth. Justin and I have already done a lot of research on the Internet and it has made us feel better because if the ultra sound did not show anything else unusual then everything should be fine. If there is a problem associated with the two vessels it usually shows on the ultra sound. My doctor might just keep a closer eye on mine and the baby's growth to make sure the baby is still getting nourishment and we stay on track. We feel that everything will be ok regardless of things turn out, but we are definitely more optimistic about this situation:)



8 comments:
I am glad everything looked good. It is amazing what they can find out during the ultrasound. We are excited for Kaden to have a buddy! I am sure when they are a little older it will be so fun to get them together. I love the name!
congrats! i have always loved the name boston. cute! i have 2 friends who have had babies with a 2 vessel cord, and they are just fine! he will be perfect and adorable! btw, are you still ok teaching for me this sunday? :)
Congrats! Boys are so much fun! In fact Corbin went to work with Phil today so that was so nice! Speaking of Corbin he had a 2 vessel cord as well and did not have any problems, so I wouldn't worry about it! Hope you guys are well and had fun in St.George we missed ya on New Years! Take Care, Sami
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you. My maiden name is Boston and if we would have had a boy I wanted to use that name. I think it rocks!! I hope all goes well!!
Congratulations! Boys are so much fun! I am glad the research on the internet has made you feel better. I am so excited for your little family!
YEAH!!! CONGRATS on little Boston...cute name by the way. Great news about the ultrasound not finding anything wrong. What a relief! Congrats!
Yeah for a boy!!!! I'm sure everything will be just fine. That sure would be nice to have a due date moved up! Congrats! I'm excited for you guys!
Yea! Congrats on a boy! I'm glad everything looked good on the ultrasound. What is your new due date?
Post a Comment