Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What a blessing it is to have a family!


Last night we went to Thanksgiving Point with Justin's parents and sister's family. It was so fun and absolutely gorgeous! I only wish our garden could look like theirs... maybe someday :)

Elsie loves being outside and spending time with her dad!









So my sister Alison has been visiting with us for the last five weeks from San Diego. We are only able to see her once a year, but she comes for all of July and then a little more. My sister Alison really is so amazing. She teaches me so much just by her example. I am blessed to have 2 wonderful sisters who are not just good friends, but true role models. Love ya Jenn and Alison.



All of her kids are so sweet. They sing to Elsie all of the time and she just stares at them. I am sure Elsie is thinking that she cannot wait to be just like them someday. These kids are so sweet, well manored, and adorable.

2 comments:

Heather said...

How fun!! Cousins are so great :) We need to get together this month, let's try and plan something!

Jenn said...

I do agree... :) Cousins are the best, and so is having sisters. I'm so lucky to have you and Alison. You both have saved me through this pregnancy. I love having sisters and being so close to you both. Little Elsie is so adorable, and I can't believe how big she is getting. Love you sis!