

So Elsie has been so close to crawling for at least the last two to three weeks, but she kept rolling over or just taking two small pushes. Last week we stayed up in Heber with my family at a cabin and went jet skiing at Jordanelle. As we were cleaning up on Friday I put Elsie on the ground so I could put away some game pieces and she scooted herself slowly over to the game! We were so excited! We have been playing all weekend with her and she has been so much fun! I have been feeling major anxiety because she is getting into everything. I now realize how much I really need to babyproof. Fun fun fun!
Her new favorite thing is to ride on her daddy's shoudlers as he runs around the house!



5 comments:
YAY Elsie! We missed you guys at Powell, but hope you had a great weekend with your family!
We really need to hang out soon
That is so exciting! I can't believe she has reached that point, before you know it she will be walking!
its so fun to see them grow....more work now, but also more fun! She is the cutest thing ever, I just love her!
Yay!! So darling :) I told you it would happen soon! Now she really will be into EVERYTHING!!! Makes it a bit more difficult but SO much fun!
Oh man. You will take those "excited" words back. LOL It is fun, but like Jenn said, much more work. She looks so different all of a sudden and I didn't see her too long ago. Just more mature. Weird. But this stage is so fun.
Post a Comment