We had a wonderful weekend down in sunny and warm St. George and Zion National Park. Not only did we have a good time, we were able to finally enjoy some warm weather. We went down just with Justin's parents and our little family.
Nana bought a new sand and water table for the St. George house. Our kids had such a blast. I think they played for a couple hours not getting bored once. They could have played with it all day if we would have let them. I was so proud of Elsie. She wore the little arm floaties and swam all around the spool with no trouble at all and no one ever holding onto her. Yes I am one of those paranoid mothers who does not purposely hold their kids back from doing things, but am just too overprotective. I am working on it because I can see the disservice I do my kids. I do really do not know why I have not tried these floaties yet, but seriously she did so good!





2 comments:
Fun Pictures. Too bad we didn't meet up, next time :)
Glad you guys could get away! Warm weather is still hard to come by here but getting there. You have such a cute fam!
Post a Comment