Our first port stop was Puerto Vallarta. I love this place! I have been able to visit here a lot so it felt really good to be back and brought back so many memories. It could not have been a more perfect day. It was the most perfect weather! Here we are getting off of the ship.
Justin and Bos walking on the boardwalk.
We found a great spot for lunch and a gorgeous beach to hang out at. The water temperature was perfect here!
The Woodward family waiting to be seated for lunch.
Playing in the sand again!
Boston so enjoyed playing in the ocean here!
We also went souvenir shopping in the old town flea market. It was absolutely gorgeous scenery and fun shopping. I found a necklace that I wanted and Just and I haggled with this man to get the lowest price. We got an ok price and bought it. Then on our way out we found the exact same necklace and this lady was selling it for $10 cheaper. We went back and argued with this man and he ended up walking with us to the other booth and giving us $10 back. It was so hilarious and we had a great time haggling. Justin especially loves it because he can speak Spanish and understand what the Mexicans were saying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment