Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Morning

On Christmas morning it was wonderful and a little different than normal. Christmas was on Sunday this year and we have 9:00 am church and my kids hardly ever wake up early. So we woke up our kids and let them look under the tree and see that Santa had come and then we got ready and left for church. It was so special to start out the day at church and focus on our Savior first. After church we opened up presents and then had a yummy breakfast.

The night before Elsie was so excited and kept looking in the sky for rudolph's nose. She was so much fun this year because she totally understood what was going on. Boston was super excited, but i do not know if he truly understood it all.


So Justin and I agreed since we are going on a cruise in a few weeks we would only do stockings. So I found a large stocking and fit almost all of his presents in it:) I seriously got the best present ever from Justin. He got me us introductory couple dance lessons. I can pick whatever kind of class I want!!! Seriously so amazing and such a shock! He also spoiled me with all new Bare Minerals Makeup and Skin Care. I got him a remote control helicopter that is pretty cool, a blue tooth for his car, a shutterfly book, gloves, socks, windshield scraper, and a few random things.





Wow now that is a big mess! We feel so incredibly blessed! We have been given so much and we are so grateful!!!

No comments: