Elsie is now 4 and was still sleeping in her toddler bed so we decided to change things up a bit. We decided we did not need 2 cribs anymore so we sold Boston's crib since it was not our nicest crib, sold Elsie's dresser, and a few random things to get enough money to buy a new bedroom set for Elsie. She absolutely loves her new room and calls it her princess room. I have not put up anything on the walls yet.
Elsie and Boston are such good friends. It makes me so happy to see them play well together.
She loves jumping on her new bed!
Boston got Elsie's crib since it is much better quality than his old one. He is finally sleeping in a toddler bed! I was really nervous to take off the front of the crib, but he has done so well. He is seriously such an obedient sweet boy. I tell him to stay in his bed and for the most part he does. His first night in his bed he did fall out twice. The first time it woke him up and he cried, then the second time he did not even wake up and just layed on the floor. I put him back in and since then he has not fallen out since. Whenever anyone comes over he gets so excited to show them his new bed.
Italian Gnocchi Sausage Soup
1 day ago



1 comment:
sooo cute Angie!!
Post a Comment