Monday, August 22, 2011

Family Night

We walked around the temple grounds a couple weeks ago for family night. My kids were so excited all day to go see the temple. I want our kids to be familiar with and feel like the temple is very important even when they are little. We asked Elsie to touch the temple and tell us what she felt. Her answer was ..."the holy spirit." It was so sweet and we just laughed. She loves to give all of those primary answers to just about everything. I love these kinds of nights with my family!!!Elsie was trying to be reverent and wanted to pray.... seriously she is so entertaining and does these kinds of things on her own all of the time. The other day day I was driving home from my parents' house while Justin was camping. My mom asked if I say a prayer everytime we drive somewhere like my sister Alison always does. I told her no. But Elsie said, "don't worry grandma I will say a prayer for us." The minute she got buckled in her car seat she said a prayer and I could not believe this little girl. She always amazes me!This sweet little boy kept on pointing up and saying Pebmle...... translation temple:) Anytime we drive up to my parent's house and he sees the Draper temple he yells pebmle....kicks his legs and gets so excited.





No comments: