We went with the Woodward Family to the Days of 47 Parade downtown. It was the absolute best day for a parade.... overcast and the perfect temperature. We had such a fun time!
My kids had a blast although they were so tired. We woke them up at 7:15 and normally they wake up about 2 hours later because they go to bed so late.
Justin, Lindsey, Grandpa Bott, Chris, and Heidi
We also had the opportunity to go Lagoon with the Woodards as well. We had a blast. Grandpa Bott also came and went on every adult ride we all went on. He loved it! I was so impressed with him! Heidi bought all of the boys and girls matching shirts. They all looked so cute.
My kids had a blast although they were so tired. We woke them up at 7:15 and normally they wake up about 2 hours later because they go to bed so late.
Justin, Lindsey, Grandpa Bott, Chris, and Heidi
We also had the opportunity to go Lagoon with the Woodards as well. We had a blast. Grandpa Bott also came and went on every adult ride we all went on. He loved it! I was so impressed with him! Heidi bought all of the boys and girls matching shirts. They all looked so cute.Boston and Carter
Bumper cars!
Elsie already acting politely and letting the man (Burton) drive:) She is such a lady already.
Elsie and McKenzie
Boston and Kenzie on Bulgy the Whale.
The girls had the opportunity to go to Las Vegas to the Nordstrom sale for a girls trip and stay in Trump Towers. I was so grateful to Justin for staying back with the kids and letting me have a break. He had a lot of fun just with the kids doing plenty of fun things. The girls had such a great time eating amazing food and shopping. I love having in-laws that are so nice to include me in so many of their activities. I failed terribly and was too busy having fun so I do not have any pictures :(
Bumper cars!
Elsie already acting politely and letting the man (Burton) drive:) She is such a lady already.
Elsie and McKenzie
Boston and Kenzie on Bulgy the Whale.
The girls had the opportunity to go to Las Vegas to the Nordstrom sale for a girls trip and stay in Trump Towers. I was so grateful to Justin for staying back with the kids and letting me have a break. He had a lot of fun just with the kids doing plenty of fun things. The girls had such a great time eating amazing food and shopping. I love having in-laws that are so nice to include me in so many of their activities. I failed terribly and was too busy having fun so I do not have any pictures :(



No comments:
Post a Comment