Justin has always had an interest in flying. He has a computer game he plays and he a swears that if we were ever in an emergency while on a plane he could take over the plane. Hmmmmm... I do not know about that, but he did get the chance to fly with an instructor helping him out. For his birthday I contacted Leading Edge Aviation and scheduled an introductory flight. Justin was so excited..... I was terrified. I debated whether I was going to go, but in the end Justin's dad and I went and I loved it. Not only was it an amazing experience and one I will never forget, but seeing how much Justin loved it made it all worth it. The only problem now is he is addicted and even got more information on getting his pilot's license. The only thing stopping him is the $12 grand it will take to get it.
Flying over my old stomping grounds. I have danced quite a bit on that field covered in mud from early morning practices in the rain and all sorts of fun weather. Good memories.
Flying over Utah's stadium




3 comments:
wow! how fun! ;) he's a lucky guy
That is seriously the coolest best present ever!!!!
Wow!! What an amazing experience. You are such a cute wife! So I didn't know you had a blog, I found it off Jamie Wengreens! Hope you don't mind I took a peek. :)
Post a Comment